[FSPA] New Pinball Location (Baltimore)

Dan Reynolds daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 16:18:25 EDT 2017

being curious about something doesn't mean you have a problem with it.  i
was genuinely curious.  no judgment was intended.

i've never run anything, so this is just a layman's perspective, but it
seems like being part of the FSPA would come with a lot of benefits, such
as rules that have gone through decades of refinement, an established
community, established means of promotion, standardized scorekeeping
software, and the added perk of the FSPA end of year party and pinball
machine raffle.