[FSPA] New Pinball Location (Baltimore)

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 02:49:22 EDT 2017

Bob K Mertz wrote...

> I was personally always under the impression that this list was about Pinball sponsored by the FSPA....  We talk about events all of the time that aren't FSPA events....  Tournaments, Pinholics, News, etc....  I enjoy reading about Pinball -- not just the FSPA.

This is true as far as it goes... but drumming up business for other leagues on our list is, at best, pretty gauche, since after all leagues are the primary thing FSPA does.  (And wasn't quite what happened here, but since the discussion came up...)

It's kinda like how the local Safeway is cool with Salvation Army or Girl Scouts setting up out front, or a piano teacher or maid service putting flyers on the bulletin board near the checkout... but they probably draw the line at someone handing out coupons for Wegman's.

--Joe