[FSPA] NEW Sterling location / League Hangout a reality

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 09:42:30 EST 2017

As far as the "trunk bar", as long as it's not on the landlord's property, as that would spell trouble (and we are not talking about the "Double Trouble" targets on Jungle Lord, lol)  Plus pinball already has a "bad boy" image, look how hard it is to get into a place, we don't want to make that stereotype come true and be evicted.  O'Malleys bar/resteraunt is 2 miles down the road, stop off before you play.    -Roland