[FSPA] VUK Playoffs Sunday!

timpet2 timpet2 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 29 22:25:39 EST 2017

Max is in because I (Tim) can't make it.
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Rob Wintler-Cox via FSPA Date: Wed, Nov 29, 2017 9:47 PMTo: fspa;Cc: Rob Wintler-Cox;Subject:[FSPA] VUK Playoffs Sunday!
Another exciting season of pinball is in the books, so now it’s time for Playoffs on Sunday December 3rd!
If you get any game picks, you must arrive by 4:45pm or the lower seeds will start eating away at your hard-earned playoff position. If you are not there by 5pm (and haven’t contacted me) you will lose your spot.
If you know you won’t be able to make it, let me know as soon as possible. And if you’re on or near the line, it might benefit you significantly to show up in case a last minute spot opens up. We know that Sean will not be attending, so John Locke moves up into medal contention.
Questions? Ask! I have answers by the truckful.

Your A-Division finalists:Justin Bath
Rob Wintler-Cox
Tim PetersonJosh Dixonhttp://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/126/46,71,82,301?a=1

Your B-Division finalists:Fred Butts
Brian GallettaRob ThomasJohn Lockehttp://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/126/397,358,201,182?a=1

Your C-Division finalists:Manuel Hernandez
William WulfAudrey Bonsignore
Caleb Williamshttp://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/126/357,177,279,398?a=1

Good luck to all!