[FSPA] Selling Aerosmith LE and one of a kind Avatar LE

The New Pinhead . daabamusements at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 15:16:38 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

I'll be pulling Aerosmith LE from Lyman's soon and selling it. Prob
something around $6900. If you take delivery directly from Lyman's, I'll
still clean it up and rebuild the flippers but you can have it for $6700.

I'm also reluctantly letting go of my Avatar LE. It was also at Lyman's for
a bit. It was my first new in box I ever bought. The playfield was signed
by a couple of the designers (before they started doing that from the
factory) then I had the playfield clear coated again. Some plastics cracked
so I have a whole new set. Also I think it has the OCD board for the
inserts. If you're at Dan Quinn's charity tournament this weekend you can
see it there.

Please get in touch off list if you're interested. Thanks.

David
--

David Barber
Owner/ Operator