[FSPA] Pinholics Anonymous monthly newsletter

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Thu Oct 12 16:29:48 EDT 2017

FYI - the new Pinholics Anonymous monthly newsletter has started.  The first
was sent out on October 2nd (or right around then).  If you didn't see it,
you can check your junk email, or in Gmail accounts it is going to the
Promotions folder.  The sender is Pinholics Anonymous.  I recommend marking
that sender as non-junk so you can see the handful of announcements and
newsletters I'll be sending each month on events in the region, along with
other information and tidbits.

If you didn't get it and want to be added to the mailing list, you can send
me an email directly at pinball at kevinsplanet.com or subscribe at the bottom
of the main page on the website at pinholicsanonymous.com.

Thanks

Kevin