[FSPA] Pinball for Penny Charity Tournmanent, Thank you!

daniel quinn dquinn1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 12:46:18 EDT 2017

Thank you to everyone who came out for the second annual pinball for Penny
charity tournament. We had a great turn out this year with 32 players. We
have a few more incoming donations that need to be added, but so far we've
raised over $1,200 for the NICU at INOVA Fairfax Children's Hospital!

Thank you to everyone who came out to help keep our daughter Penny's memory
alive and for helping raise money to help these precious babies in need. We
would also like to thank all our sponsors who provided prizes for the
event: Stern Pinball, Jersey Jack Pinball, Comet Pinball, Glory Day's
Grille, Great American Restaurants. Big thank you to Mission BBQ for
catering the event for us! Special thanks to Kevin Stone for running the
event.

Thank you again to everyone, and we hope to see you all again next year