[FSPA] Pinball for Penny Charity Tournmanent, Thank you!

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 13:51:00 EDT 2017

Thanks for having us!  It was a pleasure playing your collection all
afternoon, you've got some great games.

     --- Dave

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 1:03 PM, daniel quinn via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> Also, a big thank you to David Barber for helping get all the machines
> ready for the event!
>
> On Oct 15, 2017 12:46 PM, "daniel quinn" <dquinn1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you to everyone who came out for the second annual pinball for
>> Penny charity tournament. We had a great turn out this year with 32
>> players. We have a few more incoming donations that need to be added, but
>> so far we've raised over $1,200 for the NICU at INOVA Fairfax Children's
>> Hospital!
>>
>> Thank you to everyone who came out to help keep our daughter Penny's
>> memory alive and for helping raise money to help these precious babies in
>> need. We would also like to thank all our sponsors who provided prizes for
>> the event: Stern Pinball, Jersey Jack Pinball, Comet Pinball, Glory Day's
>> Grille, Great American Restaurants. Big thank you to Mission BBQ for
>> catering the event for us! Special thanks to Kevin Stone for running the
>> event.
>>
>> Thank you again to everyone, and we hope to see you all again next year

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."