[FSPA] Maryland Pingolf Championships

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 10:28:21 EDT 2017

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that my annual pingolf tournament has become the Maryland Pingolf Championships.

This year, the tournament will be held on December 9, 2017 at Crabtowne in Glen Burnie, MD.  Tentative schedule can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/175026396390998/ (you do not need a Facebook account to view this page.)

Signups can be made at https://doodle.com/poll/6qpd8hunbw7fuvht.  Currently we just have signups for 1PM, but if we get 30 signups, a second tee time at 4PM will open up.

Cost is $16 per person ($15 towards prize pool and $1 for Pinholics.)  Come and earn WPPR Jr. points and Pinholics tokens!

Joe K.