[FSPA] Maryland Pingolf Championships

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 13:29:06 EDT 2017

That is the plan here, but my hope was that if we had a field smaller than 30 that we would use the earlier tee time and have playoffs right away.  Either way, the people who sign up time will have the tee time that feeds directly into the playoffs.  I don't mind changing the plan and using the 4PM tee time right away and then going to 1PM if we have enough demand.  It would be a simple change on Doodle. 😊

Finally back at home for the afternoon, so I can make the change whenever if needed.  It's going to be a blast!

Joe K.