[FSPA] Pinholics AnonymousR shirts/hoodies pre-ordering now open through 11/1

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Wed Oct 18 15:50:21 EDT 2017

Back by popular demand, Pinholics AnonymousR shirts are back and available
for pre-order.  Now in 23 colors and 11 sizes!!!  The original Canvas Jersey
shirt that everyone loves and asked me to use again.

New to the lineup are long sleeve shirts, pullover hoodies and three ladies
style short sleeve shirts/tank tops with up to 17 colors to choose from.
The long sleeve is the same fabric as the short sleeve, and the hoodie is
the softest material (also Canvas) I could find.

And just for good measure, the first official Pinholics AnonymousR coolie
beverage holder for cans and bottles is now available.  If anyone wants five
or more, email me and I'll give you a nice discount.

Starting now through November 1st, you can place your pre-order on the
Pinholics AnonymousR web-site here: http://pinholicsanonymous.com/shop/

All orders are presumed collect on delivery (COD), but if you need items to
be shipped, follow the instructions during check-out and I'll send you an
email with shipping costs and payment methods, e.g. PayPal, Venmo or check.
I'll also be taking orders and payments during the Pinholics Tournament in
McLean on 10/28.  I plan on delivering shirts to non-DC/Baltimore orders at
Flippers in the Outer Banks during their PAPA Circuit event, so if you are
attending that event, no need to worry about shipping.  You may also wait
until another DC-regional event for delivery of your items, or email me at
any time to coordinate delivery in person or via a shipping method.  And of
course there is MAGfest.  I'll deliver shirts at that PAPA Circuit event as
well.

Next time this will happen is probably another 2+ years, so if you want to
stock up on some Pinholics gear, now is the time!  Two weeks and counting..

Any questions, email me at pinball at kevinsplanet.com or
sales at pinholicsanonymous.com.

Thanks,

Kevin