[FSPA] VUK Fall 2017 Season Registration is up!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 05:34:30 EDT 2017

It seems like we just finished the last season — oh wait, we did ^_^; — but
now it’s time to join us again for the Fall 2017 season of competitive
pinball at VÜK in Bethesda, MD! We will be playing every Sunday
starting at 5:00
PM. Week 0 (for practice, preplays, and goofing around) is on Sunday,
September 10th, with league play starting in earnest on September 17th. We
will play straight through every week until right before Thanksgiving, with
Playoffs on December 3rd. See the full schedule and subscribe to the
calendar here <http://www.fspazone.org/vuk/>.

Please register at this link: Event Registration: VUK Fall 2017 Season
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/36>

Going into Year 2, the current line up is: Aerosmith Pro, Argosy, Attack
from Mars Remake, Batman 66 Premium, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dialed
In!, Eight Ball Deluxe, Game of Thrones Premium, The Hobbit, Medieval
Madness Remake, Metallica Premium, and Star Trek Pro. As always, games are
an affordable 50 cents per game, except for Argosy which is just two bits.

Dues is still just $40.

The pizza is good again. The beer is bottled. The ice cream, like revenge,
is best served cold. The parking is free on weekends. Location pinball is
happening. So come be part of it at VÜK!

AND Series 2 of the VÜK Veekly two-strike tournament will follow every
league night at 7pm! Last season ended with the shocking revelation that
Justin Bath can be defeated… what will happen next?!?

Questions? See the FSPA web site <http://www.fspazone.org/> or email me
directly at rob at fspazone.org!