[FSPA] VBH Call for Players--Fall 2017 Edition

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 20:01:48 EDT 2017

EIGHT O CLOCK!

One week from right now, we will be starting our Fall 2017 season at Volleyball House in Elkridge, MD!  September 13, 2017 is our warm up week.  While listed on the calendar as a preseason tournament, the preseason tournament has been replaced with a small ice breaking contest.  I am still trying to come up with it, and am open to any suggestions anyone has.

Week 1 is September 20, with league each Wednesday with the exception of the week of Thanksgiving.  Playoffs are set for December 6th!

Lineup is still in flux, but I can confirm that Doctor Who and Big Game are out, Eight Ball Champ is on its way out, and Stargate is in.

Signup at http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/34  Please also make sure that your friends and enemies sign up as well.

Thanks for reading!

La Cheeserie!

Joe K.