[FSPA] october 14th charity tournament in NoVA

daniel quinn dquinn1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 12:19:52 EDT 2017

Hello All!

On October 14th, my wife Kathy and I will be hosting our second annual
Pinball for Penny charity tournament at our home in Clifton, VA. All
proceeds from the tournament will be donated to the INOVA Children's
Hospital NICU. The tournament is in memory of our daughter Penny, who
passed away three years ago. This is an event very near and dear to mine
and Kathy's heart. The NICU doctors and nurses do such excellent work and
take such great care for these tiny babies, the job they do truly is
amazing. This year, in addition to the regular tournament we will be having
a mini high score competition on some of the arcade games and an amateur
division for the people who are more interested in playing pinball for fun
and not for points. Come on out and enjoy a fun time for a great cause! Any
questions just let me know, I've included a link to the event below.

http://pinholicsanonymous.com/home/pintervention-championship/quinn-october-14-2017/

Thanks!
Dan and Kathy Quinn