[FSPA] Preplays needed at VUK

John Locke john_locke77 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 00:48:22 EDT 2017

I do still need them... I'll aim to get there by 6 today.

John
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, September 11, 2017, 11:33 AM, David Snyder via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

John, I could probably meet tomorrow around 6 if you still need them.Dave

    On Monday, September 11, 2017 7:54 AM, John Locke via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

 I missed week 0 because I went to WashingCon instead. So, I'd like to record preplays sometime between tomorrow afternoon & Thursday evening, or even Saturday afternoon/evening, in case I run late on Sunday. (I'd prefer tomorrow anytime after 3, Thursday anytime after 5, or Saturday anytime after 3.)
So, can someone meet me there at any of the times I mentioned?