[FSPA] iScored: my new game room score tracker app

Dan Reynolds daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:14:07 EDT 2017

Filtering is a really neat idea.  I've put it on the (long!) list of future
enhancements!

The challenge is implementing features without cluttering or
overcomplicating its fundamental purpose.   One of the things i really like
about it is its purity of purpose.  I'm really not trying to build yet
another piece of tournament software.  Its intent is to be a really
cool-looking digital whiteboard for home gamerooms and maybe even bars
too.  That's not to say i can't implement some very simple filtering or
sorting features that might facilitate a small informal tournament.  there
have been a lot of requests for something like that.  I hope I can work it
in.

The catch is i'm pretty wary of feature creep bogging down the site,
reducing the number of devices it works correctly on, making it more buggy,
and less intuitive or approachable. (not to mention every additional
feature is a multiplier for how difficult it is for a single part-time
developer -- me -- to maintain and test).

that concern is not specific to your feature request.  just a general
comment that applies to every idea people send me.  (that said - please
keep sending ideas!)

Dan