[FSPA] New venue

Joe P. Said jsaid12 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 09:10:45 EDT 2017

Good morning!

As some of you know I've been working on opening a pinball spot up in
Frederick. We signed a lease signed in June and we're getting close to
opening the doors before the end of the year, target date November 1st!

Its a charity code named Pinball EDU, and its mission is to utilize the
wonderful and unique game of Pinball for the social enrichment, skill
development and education of kids and young adults.

I was inspired about 6 years ago after meeting Robert Gagno and talking
with his mother about his life and the role pinball has played. There's
since been a movie about him that I'm sure everyone has heard about, Wizard
Mode.

This Sunday at 1pm, we're going to be putting the legs on several of the
games. You're all welcome to come check out the space, setup a game and
play some pinball.

Please email me at (pinballedu at gmail.com) for the address, that way I have
an idea of who might be coming.

For more info on the mission please visit:
http://www.pinball-edu.org/the-pinball-education-center/

We're looking for help in many ways, so if you're inspired, please reach
out!

Follow us on facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/pinballedu

I hope everyone is having a great week and I look forward to seeing you on
Sunday!
Cheers!
-joe