[FSPA] FSPA: Red Zone Grill Results for 09/21/2017 (Meet #1)

Steve K flynnibus at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 13:42:21 EDT 2017

A lot of the questions from me were simply trying to piece together how the rotation got so borked.  It was a combination of factors and misunderstandings too.

I realized after that I was probably a bit of a dick Dan and I apologize.  I wasn't mad at you, but frustrated as it seemed like a one off, but then kept repeating.  So I was trying to figure out how it came to be.

-Steve