[FSPA] Pinholics Anonymous tournament is 4/28 - limited spots (only 33 left)

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Tue Apr 3 15:23:12 EDT 2018

The Pinholics Anonymous meeting/tournament is Saturday 4/28 at my house in McLean, Va. IT IS BACK ON!!!!!

Registration is now REQUIRED and has a 64 player cap. If you intend to play, please register using the registration link on the website here: http://pinholicsanonymous.com/home/periodic-meeting/

The entry fee has been raised to $30 and is now a 5 strike tournament with finals comprising 3 game matches instead of 4 game matches. Additional entry fees are to help with IFPA dues and additional prize fund for top 8 players.

Doors open at 1pm, tournament starts at 3pm, we play late late night after tournament is over.

You can see a list of all registered players and how many spots are still available, along with all other details on the web-site.