[FSPA] rules on the FSPA website

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:03:40 EDT 2018

The old preplay rules were never abolished.  Those are still valid rules for any league that wants to use them.  Everyone just follows section 9.4 now for the alternative system we all use.

There are plenty of other leagues who follow the FSPA ruleset that still use the dated/undated system, and any SLO may go back to that system if they honk it would benefit their league.

Joe K

Sent from my iPhone