[FSPA] rules on the FSPA website

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 15:09:53 EDT 2018

Darn autocorrect!

There could be a benefit to leagues with a small number of games (4-8 sounds about right.). Preplays are meant to be a little harder to do so as to encourage live play whenever possible.  With 4-8 games, an SLO can look at that and think it would be better to use the old system to encourage more live play.

If I did that at VBH with up to 15 working games, there would be a revolt!

Joe K