[FSPA] CarPool league playoffs this Thursday, 4/12/18!

Tim of Premier Amusements timpet2 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 12 14:09:55 EDT 2018

Nice job, Deb!

From: FSPA [mailto:fspa-bounces at fspazone.org] On Behalf Of Deb Kapke via FSPA
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:43 PM
To: FSPA main discussion list <fspa at fspazone.org>
Cc: Deb Kapke <alightningbug at me.com>
Subject: Re: [FSPA] CarPool league playoffs this Thursday, 4/12/18!

Flyer update.

(Actually, working on changes to this.)

Deb

On Apr 12, 2018, at 1:33 PM, Paul Liam McGlone via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org <mailto:fspa at fspazone.org> > wrote:

Thanks for the update, Loser,

I second the motion for volunteers— I know Bob was drafted into this position, and CJ has been helping out but really, some of the newer players are WELCOME to step up and help with league function.  On-the-job training is provided free of charge.

Also, I’d like to request an update to the Flyer <http://www.fspazone.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/rzg-sp18-flyer.pdf>   so that we can paste them up in the venue, as well as perhaps an update to the Calendar.  We are moving to Tuesdays, so week zero will be May 15 instead of May 17.  http://fspazone.org/carpool-fairfax/

Thanks!

Pmc