[FSPA] Results for Fulton Tournament

rw55dodgers at aol.com rw55dodgers at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 18:14:54 EDT 2018

This is for anybody not on Facebook who wants to know the results of my Tournament.

I want to thank all who participated in my 5th Annual Pinball Tournament. 78 players, can't believe I had that many there and with the help from Kevin Stone, Rob Wintler-Cox, and Scott Sidley it went very smooth and we were done with the finals by 11pm.  Also thanks to Scott Sidley who always keeps my games in excellent working condition.  Also very much appreciate the help from my daughter Christina Noel Jones who kept the food flowing (and taking photo's), she has been there for each and every tournament so far helping with the food. Next time I will order warmer weather.
The final 8 were:
8th Place - Michael Richardson
7th Place - Gregg Giblin
6th Place - Justin Day
5th Place - Joe P. Said
4th Place - Joe Schober
3rd Place - Alex Jeffrey
2nd Place - Austin Mackert
1st Place - Steven Bowden

Again thanks to all and hope to see you on June 2nd (summer) and September 8th (Fall) tournaments. This will be the first year that I will be doing more then one Pinball Tournament.

Again since it went very smooth I will caps it at 80 players in the future, so if you plan to make the finals and take home some cash plan to play until 11pm.  Those Tournaments are already on IFPA and a email will go out soon along with a Facebook event page for the summer one.

The results are up at:
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=23453

Thanks again,
Rob Thomas