[FSPA] Stern's Iron Maiden in Northern VA!

steve flynnibus at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 19:39:34 EDT 2018

 For those of you who are regulars on the FSPA slack channel, you would have gotten the advance intel from the Stern Army today that Iron Maiden has landed in Northern Virginia!

Not a member of the slack channel?  You can join via this link - here
The slack channel is often just water cooler talk, but also has us sharing tech help, pinball news, hot leads, and even adjacent interests like roller coasters :)  Mobile and desktop apps allow you to get personal notifications, etc.
This Iron Maiden is the first in the entire region.. and it will be on location at Carpool in Fairfax very soon!  Rich is targeting this weekend and I'm sure we'll see updates as it happens on slack.  Be sure to check out the game once its at Carpool - It's AMAZING!
-Steve