[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum open times

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 10:38:55 EDT 2018

I will continue to open Silverball Sanctum on Monday nights.  I was
planning to open it from 7:00pm - 10:00pm (or later), if anyone wants it to
be open earlier or later than that time, I can do that.

It is a great opportunity to try getting high scores for the next pinabler
selfie league.

If anyone has ideas for other events we can run at SS, or wants to run
their own event at SS, please let us know as we want to open SS more often
and for others to enjoy the location.  Anyone up for a head-to-head
Fastbreak tournament? How about a two or three strike knockout tournament?

Or you can just hang out, enjoy the games, and socialize.

BYOB

-Edan Grossman