[FSPA] VUK League Playoff Results!

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:32:36 EDT 2018

Also, when it misses the trunk consistently, it's not carrying over locks
between players balls.  i.e. last night i locked two balls in the trunk
(both of which "missed"), then on ball 3 when i locked the third ball it
said i only had one ball locked. unless i missed something, the locks in
the trunk should carry over from ball to ball.