[FSPA] CarPool Spring 2018 League Playoff Results

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:58:42 EDT 2018

Well another season is in the books!  Thanks to all the players and of
course our finalists for a great time this season.  Thanks again to CJ
Brown for handling prizes, Scott for handling treasury duties, & Rich &
Edan for helping score.  Scott only had to explain to me 5 or 6 times why I
needed to reseed A Division but we finally got it figured out. :)

Here's the results, congratulations to our champions!    More pinball info
appears below the results...

A Division
---------------
#1 Paul McGlone - 15
#2 Ed Most - 12
#3 Eric Schoch - 8
#4 Scott Sidley - 5

B Division
---------------
#1 Jonathan Williams - 15
#2 Pat Pacack - 13
#3 Steve Ryback - 10
#4 Dave Reynolds - 2

C Division
---------------
#1 Bridget Merz - 15
#2 Alex Venezia - 10
#3 Brad Streeter - 9
#4 John Scurto - 7

For those of you who haven't been paying attention, we will be moving the
league to Tuesday nights.  Week 0 for Summer will be May 15, 2018.   The
bar will be happier having us there on Tuesday and I think we'll be happier
not waiting for a bunch of old dudes showing each other pictures of fish.
(our pinball room is their party room and gets reserved on Thursdays)  I'll
update the pages at http://fspazone.org/carpool-fairfax/ at some point.

For those people who love WPPRs & playing on Thursday we will feature a
tournament on the last Thursday of each month.
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=24875#

Rich has done the legwork (and moneywork) to set us up as a Stern Army
location and we are having an Iron Maiden launch party on 5/6/18!  We will
have prizes to give away courtesy of Stern Pinball.  The game looks amazing
and it plays great as well so if you haven't checked it out I suggest you
mosey over to CarPool and check it out ASAP!!!

See everybody next season,
Bob