[FSPA] VBH Playoffs Are TONIGHT!

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:42:18 EDT 2018

Tonight we shall find once and for all who the greatest pinball players are for April 18th, 2018!

Competing tonight in A Division it will be Joe Kosack, Dave Hubbard, Sott Sidley, and Dustin Rosenberry.

In B Division it will be Dana "La Cheeserie" Ost, Todd Yoder, Mark DJ Whipple, and Wulf (he's so awesome, he only goes by one name!)

In C Division it will be Audrey Bonsignore, Garrett Maury, Brian Nalley, and Bob Latta.

All playoff competitors need to be at Volleyball House by 7:45 for game picks.  Top seed gets 4 picks, second seed gets 3 picks, third seed gets one pick.  Fourth seed gets whatever is picked for him and absolutely no pressure.

If you are not there by 7:45, you risk losing your seed when I absolutely need your game picks.

If you are not there by 8:00, you will lose your spot unless you contact an SLO and get a 15 minute extension.  There are no extensions for game picks.  Alternates for each division are Jake Peterson for A, Gregg Giblin for B, and Jose Chong for C.

We also need scorekeepers, announcers, and production assistants for tonight.  No formal experience or training required!

Wait, did I say announcers and production assistants?  That's right, we're going to make Jake work extra hard and put together the streaming rig for tonight's playoffs!  You can catch all of the action at https://www.twitch.tv/fspapinball.

Thanks a lot for a great season!

Joe K.
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.RLlgU0tHGOGi8Qoa-UFKsAEsEs&pid=Api]<https://www.twitch.tv/fspapinball>

FSPA VBH Fall 2017 Pinball Playoffs<https://www.twitch.tv/fspapinball>