[FSPA] Pinholics Anonymous tournament registration is open

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Thu Aug 2 14:50:44 EDT 2018

The Pinholics Anonymous tournament set for September 22nd is now open for registration.

You can do so at the following web-page and click the Registration button to send an email.  If that doesn't work for you, email me direct at pinball at kevinsplanet.com<mailto:pinball at kevinsplanet.com>; however, it is easier for me to track all requests using the Registration button.

You can also check your registration status on the same web-page.  I usually update it a couple times a day, but you can expect your status to be updated no later than the following day.

http://pinholicsanonymous.com/home/periodic-meeting/

Entry is $30 yet payment isn't due until you arrive at the tournament.
I'm limiting the tournament to 80 spots and there will be a waiting list if it goes over.  We had plenty of cancellations last tournament so get on the waitlist anyway if it fills up and you'll likely get a spot.

Format is 4 strike knockout until final 8 players.  Payouts are to top 8 players.
Food will be pizza order again, with lots of snacks and sodas all day long.

Any questions just let me know.
Thanks
Kevin