[FSPA] Carpool Results from 7/31

Bob Johnson worktheweb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 11:41:35 EDT 2018

Dude.

Feel free to aim whatever you want at me but please remember this is a wide-open email list. We have people of all ages and humor levels that subscribe. I’m no snowflake but that comment is way over the thin red line.

As far as the scores go, I got on a plane Thursday afternoon and left them in the car. I almost made my son drive to National with my spare set of keys to retrieve them. If I hadn’t already gone through airport security I would have retrieved them myself.  That said I’ll enter them Monday night when I get back.

As far as the comment goes, I know you’re just giving me a hard time and I fully accept it.  Not everyone does though so if you could walk it back I think we’d all breathe easier.

See you Tuesday.

Bob J.