[FSPA] Carpool Results from 7/31

Bob Johnson worktheweb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 15:00:41 EDT 2018

Mario,

You made me laugh my ass off when I read this, seriously.

Points taken and noted. I love you for who you are and your stance of civil liberties. The issue is that the list crosses boundaries that aren’t necessarily obvious. The forum is owned by the FSPA and it’s governed/policed by the FSPA. We try to keep it unilaterally friendly although it does roll from side-to-side now and then. Given that it’s private the personal feelings that I might normally share HAVE to be suppressed. I have teeth marks on my tongue, trust me.

We have a Slack channel for these purposes. :)

Bob