[FSPA] Carpool Results from 7/31

Jake Peterson polishhillpgh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 17:25:51 EDT 2018

Maybe not all of us are straight and we don't want to listen to your
homophobic nonsense. Maybe it's not about being sensitive to children. Did
you ever consider that family friendly could me WE are a family and we
should create a friendly environment? Families are about love, not hate.
Personally, I wouldn't want to be notified via email that people in my
pinball family think my sexual preferences are a "disgusting punishment".