[FSPA] CarPool finals quick results

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:24:08 EDT 2018

Thank you to everyone that showed up to play and everyone that showed up to
support!  We had an amazing turnout and I think we had some pretty good
competition.  CarPool has been a great location for us and I know they
appreciate having us there as much as we appreciate them having us.

We had some confusion in the beginning due to player shuffles and game
picks so I apologize for that.  Tough to manage all that so I'll try to
mitigate that next season.

Here's the quick results in finish order.  I'll publish the full results
soon and will submit to IFPA.

A - Kevin, Gilles, Matt, Edan, Ed

B - Steve, Bob, Jonathan, Rich, Frank

C - Josh, Mario, CJ, Phil, Deb

D - John, Brad, Bridget, Lindsey, Ken

Thanks for playing and see you next season!
Bob