[FSPA] My status at lost rhino

Bob K Mertz bob at bobkmertz.com
Wed Aug 15 19:50:01 EDT 2018

Sorry I'm missing league again tonight and it looks like I'll be missing it next week as well.  I'm guessing that since I already used 8 preplays in the last couple of weeks that means I'm down to forfeits only or are you allowed to use more than 8 preplays?  I know we are close to the end of the season so I'm really wondering if I'll be officially ending the season or if I'm going to be forfeited out?

And for those not sure: work sucks!