[FSPA] MOM's Organic Pinball League is coming soon!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 22:00:05 EDT 2018

A lot of people come up to me at league and say, “Rob; my biggest problem
with pinball league is that it’s only four nights a week.” Well, that
problem has been solved.

The inaugural season of MOM’s Organic Pinball League at MOM’s in College
Park will be on Mondays at 7:30pm! Week 0 (to get acquainted and meet the
games) will be September 10th, and league play will start for reals on
September 17th.

Details coming soon, but here are some quick facts for you tl;dr folks: $40
dues for the 10 week season, standard FSPA rules are in effect, we play
every Monday except Thanksgiving week, playoffs are the first week of
December, WPPRs are happening.

Watch for the registration link coming soon! If you have questions that
can't wait, email rob at fspazone.org or find Rob at a pinball event near you!