[FSPA] VUK Playoffs — Next Sunday!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 08:56:02 EDT 2018

The regular season at VÜK has come to a close, and after some amazing
clutch play by some individuals (e.g. Stephanie’s colossal Mars-destroying
game of AFM) and some amazing choke play by others (e.g. me demonstrating
that there should be a badge for missing the three consecutive playoffs
badge for three consecutive years), we have our playoffees!

A Division
#1 - Elliott
#2 - Bath on the Internet
#3 - Josh
#4 - Alex
A Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/138/412,46,301,353?a=1>
(Coincidentally, that’s also three of the top four from this weekend's
Crabtowne Summer Slame… 🤔)

B Division
#1 - Tim
#2 - Douglas M, coasting in on two weeks of preplays
#3 - Stephanie, Destroyer of Worlds
#4 - Fred, who got in with three Week 10 forfeits (talk about needing a
badge…)
B Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/138/82,355,418,397?a=1>

C Division
#1 - Manuel, who *did* get his three consecutive playoffs badge 😥
#2 - Angela
#3 - Celina
#4 - Kevin
C Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/138/357,315,360,363?a=1>

Game selection starts at 4:15, play starts at 4:30. If you get game picks,
have them ready! If you don’t get game picks, have them ready! (Somebody’s
almost always late and gets bumped down.) You must be present to pick. If
you are going to be late, please contact me so that you don't lose your
spot. If you can’t make it, let me know as soon as possible so we can alert
the bubble boys and girls (who may want to show up anyway just in case
there’s a last minute no-show).

If you have questions, let me know. Otherwise, we’ll see you next Sunday!