[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum playoffs this Wednesday

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 21:27:46 EDT 2018

I saw your note and did a b-line to Silverball Sanctum.  The issue on Drac that put it it of order is now fixed in time for playoffs.  A week ago I also installed a new coil and sleeve for the plunger, since the original seems ever so slightly weak, and the new one barely made a difference, but it seems to fairly reliably hit the skill shot target , better than the other coil which was operating as designed.  I also LED'd the play field a week or two ago, as well as the NBA play field.

The mist multiball opto board that has been back ordered is still back ordered despite my reaching out to the owner of the factory, who resides overseas, and he insists that a supply is on its way to the USA.  But I found one company that had a different brand, so I ordered, and installed the other night  ...and sadly it did not work:/  So I put the old board back which I can get to work by holding a bad component connected, and I am going to order a component and fix it in time for Fall season. In the meantime it will work as usual and Mist will be am automatic 2 ball multiball for any player that scores it so that it is fair across the board.

Was going to stop by but to watch the playoffs but Wed is my Mother's 90th birthday.  Good luck to everybody and may true pinball wizards win.  -Roland