[FSPA] Fwd: Pinburgh and TourneyGuru

Paul Liam McGlone dwifairfaxatty at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:46:41 EDT 2018

Steve,

The guru looks just fine to me, although I would have guessed that it was just a seasonal thing.

Note the detail in the instructions (below) that you can only use it from the one device where you have logged in before.   Somehow that recognizes me as soon as I go to that url and I am “in” without a password or anything.

PMc.