[FSPA] Fairfax Pinball Update

Paul Liam McGlone dwifairfaxatty at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 18:14:09 EDT 2018

1.  Tuesday Knight Knockout
2.  Fairfax Pinball Open—Great Room Rate!
3.  New game moved in.

Fairfax Pinball is located at the CarPool, buried in the back corner of the Fair Lakes complex.

1.  The Tuesday night Knockout, our off-season event, starts at 7:30, but we can add new players up to 8:00 or perhaps a bit later.  Email me directly at dwifairfaxatty at gmail.com <mailto:dwifairfaxatty at gmail.com> if you are coming late.  We had 11 players and it took a while, but we are going to speed it up with a few tweaks.

2.  The Fairfax Pinball Open (12th Annual?) is going to be on Columbus Day Weekend at the CarPool.  October 5,6,7.

We have arranged for a great discounted rate at the Marriott Residence Inn.   The Residence Inn has great rooms, so these normally go for about $239, but we are getting an $89 rate for a limited time.  Reserve now at this link:

Book your group rate for Fairfax Pinball Open Room Block <http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Fairfax%20Pinball%20Open%20Room%20Block%5EIADFL%60FPOFPOA%6089.00%60USD%60false%604%6010/5/18%6010/7/18%609/7/18&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes>

 Many more FPO details to come very soon from KStone but qualifying will be Friday-Saturday for the main event and bracket playoffs on Sunday.    Classics will have qualifying on Friday/Saturday with a Bracket tournament later on Saturday.

3.   The new game moved in is Starship Troopers. More games to come.  Rulesheet here:

https://www.ipdb.org/rulesheets/4341/STARSHIP.HTM <https://www.ipdb.org/rulesheets/4341/STARSHIP.HTM>