[FSPA] CarPool Fall 2018 call for players!

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:31:38 EDT 2018

Just checking to see who's paying attention. :)  Left out the word "much"
after unchanged.

Starship Troopers replaced Game of Thrones.  Deadpool just showed up and
replaced nothing.  Ghostbusters is staying due to overwhelming league
response!!!

So for those of you who like lists, game list is:

Attack from Mars
Baywatch
Deadpool
Dialed In