[FSPA] MOM’s Organic Pinball Fall 2018 Inaugural Season!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 01:15:00 EDT 2018

It’s time to get in on the ground floor of this brand new league location!

MOM’s Organic Pinball is located in MOM’s Organic Market, 9801 Rhode Island
Ave., College Park, MD. We will be playing Mondays at 7:30 PM. The optional
Week 0 (for practice, preplays, testing commutes, etc) is on Monday
September 10th, with league play starting on September 17th. We will be
skipping November 19th (Thanksgiving), and playoffs will be December 3rd.
See the full schedule and subscribe to the calendar here
<http://www.fspazone.org/moms-organic-pinball/>.

Please register at this link: Event Registration: MOM’s Organic Pinball
Fall 2018 Season <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/55>

There are currently about 30 games at MOM’s, and the league will play a
subset of those games ($15 for a set of preplays would be rough). There
will be a more or less fixed roster of games, but we will change the roster
if there are chronic maintenance issues or fun new games show up. The
tentative starting lineup is:

Centaur, Dialed In!, F14 Tomcat, Flash Gordon, Ghostbusters, Grand Prix,
High Speed, Hot Tip, Houdini, Medieval Madness Remake, Paragon, Total
Nuclear Annihilation, and Twilight Zone

As always, dues is only $40 for the whole season, with $1 of that going to
the IFPA for those sweet, sweet WPPRs.

Questions? See the FSPA web site <http://www.fspazone.org/> or email me
directly at rob at fspazone.org!