[FSPA] Fairfax Pinball Open is coming October 5th-7th

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Thu Aug 30 17:59:04 EDT 2018

We’re actually going to mirror it on NYC, which was 200, 190, 185, 184 and so on.  It didn’t really affect the top players but provides points in every game to newer players which might affect the B division.  We’ll see how it goes.  Basically it eliminates the 0 point games players get for 84th and on.  Unless we hit 180 players of course, then there’d be 0 point games.

Main is best 5 of 10, classics best 4 of 8.