[FSPA] Fall Fulton Pinball Tournament just over a week away

Jessy Ring jessy_ring at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:15:06 EDT 2018

Can I add my son, Matthaeus, to the list?  He's almost 18, don't know if it's young adult friendly.

Respectfully,
Jessy

On Aug 30, 2018, at 6:11 PM, rw55dodgers--- via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org<mailto:fspa at fspazone.org>> wrote:

Just a reminder that the Fall Fulton Pinball Tournament is a little over a week away.  Weather looks good and in the low 80’s.  Pool will be open all day/night (day time for those not in the tournament) and hot tub will be open late, sorry no birthday suits this time because of some kids running around, another day for that.

Here is a list of players that I have coming:

Alberto Santana

Alex Jeffrey

Andrew Pancoast

Audrey Bonsignore

Brian Nalley

Brian Weingartner

Carlos Velez

Chad Hastings

Chrissy Corica

David Ross
Dug Miller

Elliott Keith

Fl Ettlin

Francis Parks

Frank Cueto

Gregg Giblin

Holly Rawson

Howard Dobson

Jacquie Day

Jake Peterson

Jennifer Coleman

Jessy Ring

Joe Said

Jose Chong

Josh Dixon

Justin Bath

Justin Day

Kevin Stone

Lindsey Most

MadMike Richardson

Marianne Pangia

Mark Whipple

Melanie Chapman

Mike Corica

Mike Polisky

Rob Thomas MD

Roy DeJarnette

Scott Sidley

Shawn Hillman

Stephanie Traub

Steve Ryback

Tim Peterson

Tom Warner

If you are not on this list and plan on coming please let me know ASAP for food reasons.