[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum quick reminder for tonight

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:28:53 EST 2018

I had been informed that there may be a celebration tonight at Lost Rhino
for launching a new beer.  It may be more crowded than usual with many
casual players playing the machines during our normal league time.  The
crowds should begin to dissipate by the time we get started.

I just wanted to remind everyone to not walk away from their games when
their turn has ended until the next player arrives at the machine.  This is
to avoid an unknowing individual from hopping on to and playing an
in-progress league game.  Also, the league does not get priority for the
games over the general public, if somebody has earned free credits on a
game that you need to play, you can offer to buy their credits from them.

This shouldn't significantly affect the time we finish tonight, I just
wanted to provide a quick heads-up about this before you arrive.  See you
soon.

-Edan