[FSPA] Spinners playoffs tomorrow!

Sergio Johnson dusty at charm.net
Wed Dec 12 22:19:57 EST 2018

Hi all,

To shamelessly paraphrase what Joe K said, just applying to Spinners except
VBH....lol;

Tomorrow the Spinners League will meet for one last time this calendar year
to determine the champions.  Game picks start at 7:45.  If you are not
present for game picks, you will drop to the lowest possible seed.  Play
starts at 8:00.  If you are not present at 8:00, you will lose your spot.

You may ask for a fifteen minute extension for losing your spot, to give
you until 8:15 to arrive, but under no circumstances can you get an
extension for game picks.

In A division we have Joe Said, Sergio Johnson, Rob Thomas and Audrey
Bonsignore. Michael Mason is the first alternate.

In B division we have Jason Helton, Thomas "Mac" McCubbin, Kelsey Lucas and
Laura Rigsby. Chris Holden is the first alternate.

In C division we have Mike Hackworth, Jim Wauters, Mark Burrier and Tom
Miley. Kelly Hillman is the first alternate.

In D division we have Austin Rigsby, Loretta Saba, Billy Strange and Jill
Neiswender. Linda Rigsby is the first alternate.

We do need scorekeepers for tonight, so if you have nothing else going on,
please come on by and enjoy the festivities with us!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone who has qualified! If for some reason you
have qualified but cannot make it, please reply so that we can get an
alternate to fill in....

Thanks!
Sergio