[FSPA] VBH Quick Results

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 18:19:04 EST 2018

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 5:33 PM Kevin Stone <pinball at kevinsplanet.com>
wrote:

> Another reason it’s best to have EBs off if at all possible.  League
> finals could make an exception if the operator is available to disable
> extra balls.  Regular weeks would be a pain changing them off then on again.

Eh, in tournaments I agree with you, but I don't know if I agree with that
in the context of FSPA play.  Having the extra ball be available can make
for some interesting strategic decisions, and can give someone a safety net
to crawl back out of a big hole.  As stated before, it's not a problem if
you just pay attention to what you're doing as a player.

       --- Dave

--
"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."