[FSPA] Stern Army Monthly tomorrow 12:30@ Mustang Sally

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:02:59 EST 2018

Saturday we will have our monthly Stern Army tournament at Mustang Sally
Brewery.  Since it is the last one of the year we are bumping up the # of
strikes to 3 and I am also bringing more prizes to give away for free(these
include the usual Stern trans-lights, flyers and also a signed and numbered
PINSANTITY poster).

Format:  3 strike knockout tournament will be held on all games!

Other details: Registration will be $5 with full payouts to the top 3
finishers.  Registration will start at 12:00 and the tournament will begin
at 12:30.

IFPA Stern Army events:

*https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=27418#
<https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=27418#>*

https://msbrewing.com/

Line up @MSB:  Game of Thrones, LoTR, Harlem gtb, Jackbot, Breakshot, and
possibly Dialed In(If i can move it before the tournament)

Wick

Brittany,

Please see the email below with information for Saturday.

Thanks,

Rich