[FSPA] VBH Update

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 22:24:19 EST 2018

Standings will go out sometime on Saturday.  I am waiting on a response to a scoring question before submitting the stats.

In other news, Supersonic is ready to take flight!  It is taking quarters and starting games.  Supersonic is officially preplay eligible and will be in the rotation next week.

Medieval Madness is not eligible for league play at the moment due to the freeze issue during multiball.  Once Scott has some time to clean the battery contacts and we're sure it won't freeze up again, it will be back in play.

See you all next week!

Joe K.