[FSPA] Millinium Falcon has landed at Silverball Sanctum

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 20:05:49 EST 2018

A long long time ago, from a galaxy not far away, but might as well have been, Star Wars Premium finally arrived on earth and was just set up at Silverball Sanctum a half hour ago.  So if you want to come by and help break the game in play, or play as a guest, feel free to drive your Tie Fighters here and check out the super fast hyper loop.  And if you are curious as to why I can get first run Stern pins, or hard to get other brands, faster to my customers than most anymore, sometimes in few days, yet it takes over 2 months to get one for myself, the reasoning I have been given is "because you are a business and customers come first".  And before someones says "yeah, but you are the customer in this case".  I certainly agree.  -Roland