[FSPA] 5th Annual Fulton Pinball Tournament

rw55dodgers at aol.com rw55dodgers at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 15:31:24 EST 2018

5th Annual Fulton PinballTournament

Tournament Details
Date: April 7, 2018

I plan tohave three Tournaments (Spring, Summer & Fall) this year with the firstbeing my 5th Annual Fulton Pinball Tournament and they will all be partof Kevin Stone’s Pintervention Circuit Tour for 2018.  Last year it was very successful and wentvery smooth with 57 players and I can go up to 60+. I will have support andhelp from several players from FSPA league. My plan is to hold a main fourstrike Tournament with a PAPA style final with the top eight. Final rules willbe posted at Tournament. The Tournament will be IFPA sanctioned with WPPRpoints awarded based on current rules.

·        Time: Thedoors will open at 11am and the main tournament will start at 1 PM.
·        Address: 8717Hummingbird Ct, Laurel, Maryland, 20723
·        Food and drink (Water, soda’s and ice tea) will be availableduring the event.  BYOB.
·        The main tournament may be limited to 60 or so players pleasereserve your spot.
·        Dates could change based on when the PAPA Tournament is and anyother major Pinball Tournament.

TOURNAMENT
 The Tournament will be four strikes until thefinal eight.  PAPA style final for the top eight. I hope to have 20+ gamesin the Tournament depending on working condition.
Notes: No extra balls, extra balls should be turnedoff but any extra balls will be plunged.

Possiblegames for main Tournament:
EM’s – Aztec,Bow & Arrow, Captain Fantastic (if working), Royal Flush, Sunset, SnowDerby & Williams 8 ball.
Classics –Bally’s Star Trek, Black Knight, Eight Ball Deluxe, Jacks to Open, Jungle Lord,Mata Hari, Paragon, Sharpshooter & Space Invaders.
Newest – BigHurt, Dr Who, Lord of the Rings, Medieval Madness Remake & Wizard of OZ.
Games for fun – Ace High, Cross Town, StarWars EP1, Teachers Pet & Short Stop (pitch & bat game).  Also havetwo video games (Multicade & Multi-Williams) for fun.
FEES AND PAYOUTS
MAIN:
Tournamentwill be $25.00 ($20.00 prize fund & $5.00 for food)
PinterventionCircuit Tour - $20.00 & IFPA fee’s taken from prize fund.
Paid outwill be - 50% 30% 15% 5% rounded off remaining amount if less than 35 players.
If 35players and over all finalists (top 8) will be paid.  Amount of payoutwill be determined by number of players.  Plaques for top 4,certificates for 5-8.

Any suggestions and comments are very much appreciated.

Some things subject to change including date based onunforeseen problems.

For info contact Rob Thomas @ rw55dodgers at aol.com

Other future Tournaments this year are planned for June 2nd& Sept 8th 2018.